Friday, June 13, 2008

The darn tree.....





You've probably heard me complain about this before... the darn tree!! We have fixed frequency Internet through a dish on our house and we need direct site to the bluff across town. Our house sits at the top of the hill and normally it's not a problem to get to that bluff... until the winds start moving and the trees in our neighbor's yard start swaying. Then they get in the darn way!! The past 2 nights have been unbearable... intermittent Internet to say the least! You get logged in and boom, it's gone! I tried to post to my blog, do some much needed work for the office and nothing! It didn't make me happy. :( Nice to see the winds died down tonight and I can finally post!!! The solution... we're going to chop down some of that tree (with the neighbor's blessing)! And if that doesn't work, we might need to move that dish...

Here are a few cards I made for Father's Day with the help of dear old Toni!!! She had the stamp and the talent to color them for me! Aren't they just so cute! I love these moose and plan to buy a few of my own! I think I can handle coloring them!! On this last one, I used a TCP Tuesday sketch challenge from several weeks ago! I love this one the best! Too bad I hadn't gotten it made to submit in time for the challenge! It just shows how behind I am...

Just a week left until I go to CA! It is going to be so much fun! Off to finish a CJ tonight!

1 comment:

toners said...

These look awesome! I love the pp you picked. Is the sentiment a stamp?

Just think, a week from now we'll be hanging out in CA!!

Have fun tree-chopping :)