Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Birthday


We're celebrating yet another birthday today... Dan celebrated his day by skiing by himself! He didn't have to wait for anyone; didn't have to listen to anyone complain; and he had a fantastic day! He was home in plenty of time for a nice lobster ravioli dinner and soon we will be off for ice cream at our NEW Baskin Robbins!! (Now if only we could get a Dunkin' Donuts!)

Colorado is now in another deep freeze and we're not looking forward to some cold days ahead. Fortunately I will be getting a ride to the office the next few days and won't have to freeze on a bus corner. This is the first week of my new schedule and so far, it's OK. No more bus from Castle Rock, instead I have to rely on my chauffeur's! I'm not thrilled, but what can you do?!

I made this card by embossing the guitar and thought I might copy it for a card swap. I haven't done one of those in a long time. I'm looking for a new challenge again!!! Any suggestions?

No comments: