Monday, August 4, 2008

A new card finally!


I got inspired late last night to make this card from one I saw on Taylored Expressions blog. I've had these vellum stickers FOREVER! Bought them on a trip to the Paper Source a few years ago with my BFF Marlene! The minute I saw this card on her blog, I knew what to use for my card! I gave this to a friend at work for her wedding shower. I thought it was quite fitting! I have 3 more stickers and I'll be using the same sketch! What? If I find a good sketch, why not use it over and over??!!


I'm all alone tonight. Dan went to Chicago for a few days. That lucky bastard, he's eating my favorite Mexican food tonight. So I'm eating Nacho's too, but they are no where near as good as at El Buritto Loco! And he's going to get stuffed pizza too - I sure hope he brings one back for me!! It's the biggest thing (after the family) that we miss from Chicago - PIZZA! I won't trade my mountains in for it though!!! And Melanie is in the Springs with Betsy tonight. I'll be happy when she comes home tomorrow!! So tonight, it's me and my computer!!! How fun!

4 comments:

toners said...

This is gorgeous! Love the sketch and the color combo you used :)

Enjoy your night of peace and quiet!

Unknown said...

I love my time alone - absolutely LOVE it!
Beautiful card - you do great work chica!

Debbie said...

Pretty! I think I have some of those vellum stickers too, I may have to cardlift your idea.

Linda Nicholson said...

Pretty card Sue! When you, Toni and I eventually get to meet up, maybe we should go out for Mexican for lunch. I know a great little Mexican restaurant down here in Manitou Springs called The Mission Bell Inn. I'll need to look them up and see if they serve lunch....

Linda