Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I was tagged!

Sorry - it's too late to blog tonight after the debate, but I'll be back tomorrow to tell all about Cancun!!!


TAG - YOU'RE IT! (OK, OK, I’m playing!)

If you read it, you have to do it (it only takes a couple minutes - I
Promise!)
Then, send it back to the person who sent it to you and to the rest of your friends!

Five names you go by:
Mom
Sue
Susan
Susie Q
Mommy

Three things you are wearing right now:
Sweatpants
Sweatshirt
bra

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
To find a new job
To have more time to scrap

Name people who will probably fill this out:
Everyone already has!!!

Two things you did last night:
Flew home from Cancun
Called the credit card company to dispute the fraud that occurred during our trip

Two things you ate today:
WW Ice Cream Sandwich
Yogurt

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
My Dad
Melanie

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Go to work
Sleep on the bus ride to work

Longest car rides:
Chicago to LA

Favorite drink:
Water w/lemon

Where are you now?
In my scraproom/office

No comments: