Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Did anyone miss me?

I've been hiding under a rock for the past 3 weeks - did you notice I was gone? We'll I'm back!!! And with good news! I PASSED!! Today was D-Day - the dreaded Human Resources certification! Now I say that with a smile :), because I choose to take it and paid for it myself! I worked hard over the last 3 months studying and studying and never feeling like I was remembering anything! But the paper I received at the end today says that I passed (not quite official yet, but close enough for government work!) So after 4 long hours, 225 questions and a bit of confusion with my requested accommodations, I can finally sit back and decide - what do I do tonight??

I haven't done any scrapbooking or card making for almost a month. I think I've forgotten what to do! I don't think I have any creative juices in me today, I'm a bit drained, but tomorrow??!!

This 4th of July we will be spending in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico! They celebrate the 4th of July there, don't they?! (Hey, we celebrate Cinco de Mayo!) I don't care, to be able to relax is all I'm looking forward to! Well, that and a few dips in the ocean and a snorkel trip or two (or three)! We are staying at an all inclusive Intercontinental which looks wonderful - I hope it lives up to it's pictures! What I'm not exactly looking forward to is their 98 degree temperatures! Bring on the sunscreen! Now if we can only find the fireworks!!

When I get back, it's back to more posts and definately more crafting! I definitely can't wait to be able to do what I WANT at night and not work or studying!!!

Happy 4th everyone!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats!!!! Have fun in the sun.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Boog! Well done!

Debbie said...

Congrats on passing your test, you worked hard for it. Enjoy the mini vacation

toners said...

YEAH!! CONGRATS! You certainly deserve it after all that work! Now you can really enjoy your trip :)

Kate-uhh said...

Congratulations. ^^ Now to the Rio to kill off those pesky brain cells!

toners said...

Ummmm....isn't it time for a new blog entry??? :)