Monday, August 17, 2009

My rock star is 14 today!!!


10 years later and Melanie got a bass guitar for her birthday... maybe I really do have a rock star in the making!!! Melanie turns 14 today - I'm in shock and disbelief that I am that old! Not to mention her!! I made her the favorite shake 'n bake chicken dinner and we're going for Cold Stone in a little bit! School was good, so I'm guessing she had a great day!

The concert on Saturday was awesome! I still have a hoarse voice from all the screaming! You would have thought I was a teenager!! They put on an amazing show and we had great seats! I'm surprised I didn't have nightmares from all the loud fireworks!! They made me jump every time! I will go back to see them next time they're in Denver! Love it!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

How fun, maybe one of these days you will be screaming for your daughter's band!

toners said...

Belated happy birthday wishes to Melanie!