Friday, August 24, 2007

Did I really do this?

I am a virgin in the world of blogs, so I can't believe I did this! I'm just hoping it is safe?! Is it?! I really hope so!

My encouragement to do this has come from a group of ladies I joined a few months ago to create a CJ. Many of them have blogs and after reading them, it made me want to join in on the fun. I'm not sure if I can do this, but I wil try!

This has been a fabulous summer outdoors so far, with 3 14ers under our belts and another one possible, we have been very active. Tomorrow we will climb to Sky Pond in RMHP - one of our favorite hikes! We have camped 4 times so far and another 2 trips planned before the snow flies... or at least we hope!

With all this outdoor activity, you can imagine the number of photos we have taken! I just ordered over 120 pictures from just 2 trips!! Good thing many of them are doubles to use in gift books that I have planned! I'm going to have a lot of scrapping to do in the next few months!

Off to bed, need my sleep to hike 9 miles tomorrow!

1 comment:

toners said...

Welcome to blogland! You'll love it here :)