Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged - Random Facts

I've been tagged by Toni to share 7 random/weird facts about myself. Here are some VERY weird facts!
  1. I was cross-eyed when I was younger and wore a patch on my glasses in 3rd grade. My mother covered the lens with colored electrical tape and drew pictures on it for me!
  2. I was on a gymnastics team at the YMCA for 5 years but the best I did was 2nd place on the beam!
  3. I was salutatorian of my HS class.
  4. I go to the bathroom with the door open when no one is home! (Do you?)
  5. My favorite author when I was a kid was Paula Danzinger and she replied to a letter I wrote her!
  6. I have had a pen-pal named Akiko from Japan since the 3rd grade! (We went to school together for 1 year!)
  7. I was totally in love with David Soul (from the real Starsky and Hutch)!
And now, in true blog tag fashion, I am tagging seven (or less) fellow bloggers to take up this challenge (apologies if you've already been tagged):

Patti
Debbie
Lisa
Nancy
April

2 comments:

toners said...

Your mom was definitely a crafty lady to do that for you! :) I remember David Soul...I think my mum had one of his cassettes! She used to play it when Dad wasn't around :)

LisaDV said...

Yes, I do use the restroom with the door open even with the kids home (2&5). They could kill each other in a minute if the door was closed. LOL