Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another low key weekend


On Saturday we slept in and pretty much just laid around the house most of the day! This time of year is quiet for us! Ski season is over and it's too snowy, muddy, wet to do any hiking in the high country! The weather was pretty cold, VERY windy and not very inviting to go outside, so we did our required errands and came back in! I spent the rest of the day trying to get motivated on a card or two with little success! I just can't seem to get creative these days.

Today we have cleaned up the house and prepped dinner for some company coming later. My old boss Judy and her husband are joining us for some homemade egg rolls! It should be really fun to see her! I miss working with her a lot and keep kicking myself for not paying more attention to her when she had an opening in her new company a few months ago. I guess I learned a hard lesson!! Maybe someday down the road we will work together again! Anyway, the company should be great!

Just 3 days until my operation! I still don't have most of the details but I will be seeing the doctor tomorrow and plan to know everything before I leave his office! I think my knee knows it's going in for repair because it's bothering me more this weekend than usual! I'm not sure I'm ready for the recovery period, but I am looking forward to a day when I don't have trouble with it!!! Hope that's possible!

Here are the ATC's from the MFT swap. I used the Build a Bouquet set to make these. I liked playing with the set, but did not like having to draw my own stems - I don't like the way they turned out. But as Toni reminded me, you don't always have to be perfect! (Ah, yes I do!)

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

toners said...

Ah, no you don't :)

These look GREAT!! I love the color combo and the ribbon!!

See you tomorrow!