Monday, February 9, 2009

A new week


We had a great weekend up in the mountains skiing once again! I am pleased to announce that my endurance is improving with each trip!

We skied fairly hard on Sunday and I only stopped at lunchtime for a 1/2 hour! That's awesome compared to our first day out this season where I only did 5-6 runs and rested for hours!!! I now have 15 days under my belt - a tie with last year and we still have 2 months to go until most resorts are closed for the season!

We always hate coming home on Sunday and ending up back at work the next morning though! Oh well, we are thankful we have jobs to return to I suppose! Thankfully I get to work from home tomorrow so that I can attend Melanie's teacher conference. And on Friday I'm taking the day off to go have my annual stress test and then go scrapbook shopping! Would be a good week, right??!!

Here is another card that Melanie and I collaborated on! The inside says - Feel Better Soon! These are some of Mel's favorite colors and I had fun using another sketch I found on Frances' blog. She has gone to town coloring images I took from Toni's stash, so I should have lots more cards made soon!!!

Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great job you two, love the colors. Have fun shopping this week!