Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's new?


Whew, I'm glad this week is over finally!

This is a card I made this week using some of my "stash"! The image is one I got from Toni and I colored the heart using my glitter markers! The gray paper was embossed with my cuttlebug - it says Happy Birthday all over it. The rest of the stuff is scraps and red rick-rack! I got the layout from Paper Crafts magazine!

Tomorrow Dan plans on working on the basement again, so I guess that leaves me with housework, errands and scrapping - not bad!!! Sunday I think we're going to go skiing again - not sure where. Hopefully someplace that still has some powder! They got another storm these past few days, so the conditions should have gotten better! Last week wasn't horrible, but it was a bit crusty!

On Tuesday I'm going in for a little laser surgery on my eyes. I had cataract surgery a few years ago and they implanted lenses. Since then have developed film over the lenses. It's very typical and can be zapped with the laser. They say it takes 5 minutes and I could go back to work but I'll be dilated. I decided just to enjoy the day off! I'm not worried in the least! I'm just hoping it will help me see small print better again!
Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

toners said...

Gorgeous card - love the colors!! Enjoy your skiing tomorrow; I can't believe how warm it's been recently!

Good luck with your procedure on Tuesday - and enjoy the day off!

Debbie said...

Cute card. I hope your procedure will improve your eyesight a bit. Keep us updated.

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday - hope it helps clear your vision some!
Enjoy your weekend too!