Monday, April 27, 2009

Again?

This is what I woke up to this morning! See, I told you, snow can come at any time here in God's Country! It was cloudy and rained on and off all weekend! That was awesome because we so scarcely see any significant amount of rainfall! It got cold enough overnight to turn it into snow. And the wet stuff is still coming down! It shouldn't last much longer - they say the sun will be out by lunch and I'll bet this will melt off by dinner!


The unfortunate part, is today is Melanie's first track meet. I arranged to work from home (lucky me!) so that I could go, but at this point, I'm not sure they'll be able to compete. It's too bad because it's against the other middle school in Castle Rock (which just opened this year) and it's bound to be great! She has lots of friends from the other school competing as well. Hopefully it will be rescheduled and I can go!

And wouldn't you know, the weather is suppose to be in the 60's the remainder of the week!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Crazy!

toners said...

Yep, we had 8" by mid morning, and now there are only about 2" left! LOL!