Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cupcake Cards


This weekend I was surfing around for some new card ideas and came across this design on SCS. I already had the cupcakes stamped and even colored to match this DCWV paper called "SWEET", so it naturally and quickly came together to make a really cute card!

We have Indian Summer for a few more days but by Thursday it will turn into Fall once again... I suppose that's not a bad thing! Melanie is chopping at the bit for real SNOW since she got a new snowboard this past weekend! (Our teaser last week was just that - a big tease!) About 40 days until the ski resorts open... let's just hope it's a really good year! I'm looking forward to some great days myself! And with Dan's one repaired knee, hopefully we'll all have a good season!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

cute card, that design could be used with lots of different themes