Saturday, October 27, 2007

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Toni!

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 (or less if you're like me and don't know many!) people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Lisa - Flatfish Paper Arts
Patti - My Happy Place
Nancy - Fierce Wonderings
Lisa - Somewhere between "Going" and "Crazy"

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes...

1. I absolutely hate to clean house, so we hired a housekeeping service many years ago. Best investment my husband ever made!
2. In HS I won the award for best Lt. Governor in the Illinois-Eastern Iowa District of Key Club (a service organization affiliated with Kiwanis Club). I worked my butt off for that!
3. In College I got the one and only D of my life in a computer programming class! Needless to say, I changed majors right away!
4. I love to eat Hershey's syrup right out of the bottle!
5. I pick things up with my toes, because I'm too lazy to bend over!
6. I hated to ski the first year I learned, but now in my 7th season and I can't wait to hit the slopes!
7. I never could decide on having a 2nd child because I couldn't understand how I would share the love I had for my first. Then it was too late...

No comments: