Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lazy Saturday!

My head is still held high that those Rockies are going to come back and WIN tonight! We're taking it one game at a time. It's not over until the last pitch!!! GO ROCKIES!

Melanie is off in a babysitting class today. I hope she learns something from it! And maybe with that knowledge she'll find some babysitting job this next summer to keep her busy! That would be way better than sleeping in and watching TV or playing Sims 2 every day!

We are hanging out today waiting for the sun to shine. I just made a pumpkin cheesecake to take with to Toni's tonight. Later we're headed up the hill for dinner with Toni and her family! It was so nice of her to invite us! I'm really hoping that the families all get along as much as we do! I'm also excited to see her scrap space in person! I just want to see HOW MUCH stuff she really has and compare it to mine! If hers is greater, I'm going to have to catch up!!

I'm going to try creating now- haven't been very successful in the past few weeks. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. Maybe I have too many projects started at once? Who knows, but the bad streak better break soon!!

No comments: