Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quiet but Busy...

It's been a quiet but busy week... not much happenin' other than WORK! Well, let me think about that more...

Monday started with a trip to the eye doctor with Melanie... she got her first pair of contacts!! Wow, there is a lovely girl behind those glasses! (Well, that's if you can get her to move the bangs to the side!) She got hard lenses, which most say are more difficult to wear. I'm not so sure about that! I wore them for almost 30 years and so far she's doing awesome! So far in 6 days she's got them in for more than 13 hours! I'd say that's awesome! She didn't play volleyball in them yet, but there's always next Monday for that!

Tuesday work. Wednesday, work from home - yippee! Thursday, work from home - double yippee!

On Thursday I also picked up my pictures from the gnome CJ and finsished up my pages so that I could pass along that book to Toni when we saw her on Friday. I'm not really thrilled with the LO, in fact I didn't even take a picture of it since it didn't impress me at all. But at least it is done. I also received the next CJ from Rachel in OR on Thursday, so I've got my work cut out for me to try and finish it by the 27th when I see Toni again.

On Friday I had to take Mel back to the doctor. This time he checked her out and said it looked pretty good but he wanted to see her again in 2 weeks. Yeah, right, like that's going to happen! We pushed it off 4 weeks to bring her in on the day before Thanksgiving when she's off again. Then her and I went shopping. We were suppose to meet up with Ms. Toni, but she wasn't feeling well, so we were on our own. :( We did get a few scrapbook supplies at Arch's, a baby gift for a shower I'm going to and a new winter coat to keep my butt warm on the street corner!

Today was very quiet... and tomorrow we're expecting our first SNOW!!! The winds came in tonight - the storm is here! Too bad I have to go to a baby shower tomorrow!!! It's a brunch, so I'm hoping it won't last all day long!

Here is the card I made for the shower - I used a design I found earlier this week and I'm pretty hapy with it!

1 comment:

toners said...

That baby card is so cute!! Love the design :)