Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally Friday!

And what a week it's been! I am exhausted from all the work and all the stress. I have no idea where my job is going to take me in the future - neither does the top bosses it seems either! They want to know what I want to do. So now I have to think about it and tell them what I want. This could be really great but right now, I'm just to exhausted to even think! What I do know is that I want more $$$$$!

I think I'm going to stay home from skiing tomorrow and try to get some of my shopping done as well as some other projects I have started that I want to finish for Christmas. I hate to miss a day of skiing, but it may help my stress level next week! And then maybe I can enjoy a day of skiing next weekend even though originally I didn't think that was going to happen! I hate letting Dan get one more day, but sometimes I just have to concede!

Off to bed...

1 comment:

toners said...

I hope this week is waaaay better for you! See you this afternoon! :)