Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mt. Yale Remembered

I would still say that this was the toughest mountain we have climbed so far and it had nothing to do with the fact it was right after my knee surgery! As much as I dread switchbacks, they definitely make it easier to climb steep stuff! This mountain had NONE! It just went straight up!

Anyway, I really love the LO that I created with these pictures! It stepped away from the traditional green/blue/brown color scheme and used the colors of the day - Red, White and Blue! And I was able to get about 1/2 my pictures onto it without cutting away too much of the scenery! That's what always bothers me about scrapping the mountain pictures - I hate cutting anything away! I just have to try to look at it as if I'm just seeing what in the lens instead! TFL!

No comments: