Saturday, April 17, 2010

Quick Cards


I had a few pieces of leftover cardstock from Rhonda's project so I decided to whip up a few simple cards and send them to her along with her pages. I think they turned out cute! I embossed the stamped sentiment, incorporated the ribbon through the flower and lined the inside with white cardstock. I made 2 of each color so the second set will go to Operation Write Home as part of my 101 promised cards this year!

I picked up some (old) pictures last night from Walgreen's so that I could start scrapping again! I've decided it's time to start working on my book - "101 Things" since I've accomplished around a dozen of them already! The first page will be about the elimination of the pain in my knee - my surgery from 2 years ago! I already have the layout spread out on my desk and I'm trying to get the colors and details picked out! It feels good to get a page worked on! I sometimes get so overwhelmed with all the "unfinished" projects I have started! One step at a time, huh?

Off to create...

No comments: