Thursday, September 20, 2007

Off to the game...

Dad arrived safe and sound last night - yeah!! I'm always happy to see him! It seems like the visits are getting farther and farther apart (a year this time)... they should be getting closer! I guess I need to start going back to Chicago once in awhile! LOL!

So today we are off to the Rockies game!! They are on a roll, beating the Dodgers in the last 3 games! Hopefully they can keep up the pace today and show us a great game! It is suppose to be 88 out there - great baseball weather for September! We're going to eat at the Buckhorn Exchange for lunch - it has the 1st liquor license in Colorado! Should be fun!

Tomorrow we will go to a few museums in Denver - that should be fun too! I really wanted to go to the US Mint, but they are closed for renovations - figures! And then tomorrow night we are off to the mountains for more R and R!

I have a big crop coming up next week and I'm so excited. Wish I had time to plan for this now, but it will have to wait until Dad leaves on Monday. I have plenty of projects just not sure which one to get involved in! I did join a brand new CJ group - Seasoned Survivors! Toni recommended me, which makes me feel honored! I think it's going to be a ton of fun! Right now they're doing challenges until the end of the year. I missed the first one, but will join in on the next one! The CJ starts in January, so I have plenty of time to figure out a theme!

Off to the game....

1 comment:

toners said...

Have a fantastic time with your Dad! I can't wait to see the photos!