Friday, March 7, 2008

6 days and counting down...

Actually less than that now since today is almost over!! London here we come! I can't wait!

In the meantime, I managed to get 2 CJ's done this week and several ATC's! Coming from a slow scapper that is AMAZING! I was hoping to trade with Toni today but she wound up with 2 sick kids. Bummer! We'll try again for Monday! It's weird, but I have no real deadlines looming in my face and I feel really lost tonight!! I'm not used to time to relax. It was a long week, so it is probably what I need - I'm dreadfully tired!

Dan will FINALLY be coming home tomorrow after a very long road trip! I'll be happy to see him! We have a few errands to take care of before our trip, so it's good timing! I am hoping to spend Sunday skiing or snowshoeing - whichever I can do! I just need to get some exercise and MOVE! I know Dan is tired, so it's really up to him what we do.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

toners said...

Glad your hubby will be home soon! I know it's been a long week for you and I was bummed that we couldn't meet for lunch yesterday! ((hugs))