Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ATC Challenge Weeks 4-5-6

I didn't have a camera for a bit, so here are the ATC's to our weekly challenge for the past few weeks!

Week 4 - What inspires me? I spend a lot of time looking at other's work! My favorite place to browse is Two Peas!

Week 5 -What do you miss? I miss my Mother most of all and all the things she did. This is my favorite one so far!


Week 6 - Shoes! The shoe on the front might be pretty but I don't have many of those in my collection! In fact, my opinion - they're highly over-rated! I'd rather be barefoot!

Hope you enjoy these! Will have more when I come back from vacation!

BTW - I bought a $7 Rolodex punch that works pretty good to punch out those notches! I didn't use it on any of these but will plan on it for the future! Hope they come out with something easier, but it does beat hand cutting!!

1 comment:

toners said...

And these look even better IRL!! My favorite is also the one about your mom :)