Monday, November 5, 2007

Mosaic Challenge...


It took me awhile, but I finally got a result I liked in the mosaic challenge! I ended up leaning towards the Christmas theme, but that's OK! I had to make 6 different ones, so the placement of the trees was different, the frames for the pictures were different sizes and I used different words to make each one unique! I hope the ladies like them!
The next challenge is yet another technique I've never used before. Not only is Kristi asking for a B&W page but also adding glitter! I have the glitter and have used it once or twice on cards when stamping, but never in a scrapbook page. Maybe I'll end up loving it - who knows! I have never scrapped in B&W either - but I like the look!
I'm still thinking about mine. Maybe since I have this nifty new circle cutter I'll work off of that for a theme... hmmm! The wheels are turning!
Off to make a b-day card for Dad. Need to ship his gift this week if I'm going to get it to Chicago in time for the big day!! Turning 73 this year!

2 comments:

toners said...

Great job!! And happy birthday to your Dad!

Unknown said...

My dad turned 73 last June!!!! Hope his day is great!
Nice job on the page Sue...can't wait to actually touch & see it IRL.