Sunday, November 4, 2007

Beautiful November day...

It was 77 degrees as we drove home from Roxborough Park this afternoon - how awesome for Colorado!!!

Dan, Moira and I took a very nice hike up to Carpenter Peak today! It was 6.4 miles round trip and gained about 1000 feet! The views of the front range and out West towards Pike National Forrest were awesome! I didn't take any pictures bc I was too busy enjoying the warm fresh air! We are hoping to go back there when we have some snow and do a bit of snowshoeing! The South Rim trail looks like it might be perfect for that - again if we have enough snow! I think we will go back in Spring and do some hiking there as pre-14er training!

I need to get my mosaic pages finished. They are suppose to be shipped tomorrow - hmmm, I hope they'll be done. This was a scary challenge for me, especially since I'm a perfectionist! Off to work on them...

1 comment:

toners said...

Sounds like a fun day! I hope your week isn't tooooo crazy this week :)