Monday, November 19, 2007

What to say? What to say?

According to Toni, I need to post to my blog... so here goes!!!

Last week is almost a blur... let's see I went to work, got frustrated, came home, worked some more, got frustrated more and went to bed only to repeat the next day. Yes, I think that is how the week went! This is not my happy time at work, although I am trying really hard to make it pleasant! At least I did get 2 (very long) days working at home last week!

On Saturday the kids and I went to see a play - "The Diary of Anne Frank" in downtown Denver. It was very good. Although we knew the ending, we were surprised at the light comedy that they incorporated into the play! It was a theater in the round and we had the very last (or first) row of seats in the balcony! I'd say for me they were PERFECT! I can't wait to go again and see another good play!

Just 2 more days of work and 4 days off!! I love this holiday! Thanksgiving! Our tradition is to spend it up in the mountains as a family - just the 3 of us! Our plan is to go skiing, although I'm not sure the weather is going to cooperate too much with us?! But if it does, 4 days of skiing are always fun! We will go out for T-day dinner at some great restaurant in town - we never know where! Then this year I found a great deal on a condo, so we'll cozy up in there! If we can't ski, we'll find some place to hike or shop or who knows what?! We'll just find something to do! Maybe the ice rink in Breckenridge or the indoor pool there? Hmmm, the possibilities?!

Happy Thanksgiving my friends!!

(Maybe tomorrow if you're lucky I'll post some cards?! It's any body's guess!!!)

1 comment:

toners said...

Yay! Great post! Sounds like the play was awesome :) That's something I'd like to do, but I don't think it'd really be up Iain's street. We'll have to find something good to see in the future! And I know you'll all have a BLAST this weekend - whatever you end up doing!