Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally Friday!


I'm glad that this week is finally over - it was a long one! My first full week back working! For the most part it was good except for yesterday when I was just tired and sore and overwhelmed! I left work early and rested, just what I needed! Today I was ready to go again!

I an working hard on my exercises every day and walking around more and more! No more crutches either! Good riddens!!! (Next thing that needs to go is these stupid compression socks!) I see the doctor on Monday for my first visit since the operation and to have my stitches removed! I think I will get good news - at least that is what I expect! Then on Tuesday it's back to the therapist for more exercises! I feel very confident that I will be able to accomplish some light hiking in 2 weeks when we go to Moab! It may take me a long time, but I think I can do it!!! Let's see what they say! Besides, I'm getting Trekking poles for Mother's Day!!! How lucky can I be??!!

Here is a card I made for my sweet niece who turns 21 next week! When I stayed at her house last February, I spent the night in her room. There were Disney Princesses everywhere! I wanted to use one on my card, but never found one that I liked. The paper is at least Disney! I think the 21 turned out great and that she will love it anyway!! She better or else!!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

toners said...

You are doing an amazing job! I bet the doctor will be very pleased with your progress!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I'm sure she will love it.