Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm packed with camera and Miss CJ!


We are ready to roll on our first camping trip of the season! Moab here we come! We will leave tomorrow afternoon straight from work and head out across the mountains! Wish us luck that we don't get kicked in the butt by a snowstorm! There is a chance!

This time I have my camera and Miss CJ packed! Miss CJ is joining us on this adventure and I do believe that she will really enjoy the travel! She has already been to some great places and done some interesting things! The journal of her travels is looking FABULOUS! I need to bring my A+ game out for this one!!

My knee is bothering me a bit today - too much walking without the brace maybe? I was told to take it off and do as much as I can without it so I was just following orders! I'm going to ice it down and take it easy on that long car ride to Utah tomorrow, so hopefully by Saturday I will be ready to go! This is a picture from 4 years ago of Melanie in the "Fiery Furnace" at Arches NP. We really hope that we can take this hike again this time! It is ranger lead and you have to pay, but it is well worth it if you can get on the tour!
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

toners said...

Have a FABULOUS time!

Unknown said...

Have fun - hopefully it won't snow!!! We're looking at 80 degree weather this weekend.