Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanks - I got mail!



Today I am thankful for all the cards that I received this week from my friends! I don't collect the mail often (usually 1 or 2 times per week) and when I did finally today, I opened 4 very special cards! The first was a great Hi/Get Well card from Debbie! That was so sweet of you to think of me! I love the little chick! Then I opened a thank you card from Nattie (Toni's daughter)! At first I had no clue who Natalie was... couldn't read the rest of the post mark! I think she's growing up fast Toni when she uses her full name!!! The next card was a great Halloween card from Patti! What a great Spooky Greeting! Then lastly I opened my "November" friends card from Marles (aka Snot)! She tried another Zindorf technique and I think it's fantastic!

Tonight I am working on my London book. I need to finish it by Christmas as I'm giving one copy as a gift to Dad. Yes, Patti I know I have a lot of other trips lined up to do as well! And yes, they are on my 101 list! How long is yours??!! Here are my first 10...

  1. Walk the ruins at Machu Picchu
  2. Ride in a helicopter
  3. Stand next to an active volcano
  4. Learn to scuba dive
  5. Walk on the Great Wall of China
  6. Ski in South America
  7. Climb all 53 – 14ers in Colorado
  8. Ride in a submarine
  9. Reframe my mother’s chalk picture of our cottage
  10. Finish scrapping my Switzerland pictures

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great start on your list!

Lisa

Debbie said...

Personally, I would list all the peaks to climb separately so my list would be longer. LOL

toners said...

Fun list! And I'm with Debbie on listing the peaks individually - LOL!

Unknown said...

my list is around 40something. If I spent all my free time writing the list - I'd never have time to do any of the things on it!!! LOL!!