Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Working from home...

Today I was fortunate to have the opportunity to work from home and I am most thankful... although it was not planned! I woke up in a panic attack this morning knowing that I could never finish what I needed to do at the office, so I decided to work from home. What a great move - I got it accomplished in 10.5 hours. A long day, but at least it was spent in my comfy office!

Here are a few more of my 101 list...

  • Attend my 25 year HS reunion that someone else has organized
  • Hike in the shadow of the Matterhorn hut to hut
  • Learn how to cross country ski
  • Learn how to use a sewing machine
  • Go on a scrapbook retreat to Manitou Springs with Toni
  • Take another surfing lesson
  • Get my mother’s wedding ring
  • Cruise around Alaska’s Glaciers
  • Go whale watching
  • Complete a clear scrapbook album

No comments: