Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday - hmmmmm

That's TODAY! I'm finally caught up! And I just have 1 more day to express my thanks on the blog... I must admit this was at times difficult. My life sometimes gets so busy that I had a hard time sitting down to write. I always managed to think of them and had them in my head, said them during my dinner prayers but didn't make the time to type them out. It was a good lesson and one I will continue to work on as I get older.

So what am I thankful for today... having time finally to type them out! It's kind of ironic though. I didn't go skiing with the family today so that I could stay back, rest the knee and work. I've been sitting here at the clubhouse for 4 hours now and most of it has been waiting for things to upload. It's taking forever. So I'm taking that time to multi-task and catch up on my blog! I'd rather be eating lunch right now... I'm starving!! But with any luck, I'[ll be done soon!!!

2 comments:

toners said...

Glad you're getting some rest :)

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to hear you skied! Take care - take it slow - you'll be back to full endurance before you know it!
You've had a lot this month to be thankful for & you've inspired me each step of the way to count my blessing....DAILY!
Miss ya!